Your Guide to Waterfront Romancing
Valentine’s Day is next week! If you are rushing for plans, we’ve got a tip for you! Come down to the water’s edge where the light’s reflection will make your love’s eyes sparkle. Start off with a dinner at one of the incredible eateries below and wrap it up with a stroll on the waterfront. It is sure to be a recipe a perfect evening!
Make Your Dinner Reservations
Nothing says I love you like a wonderfully cooked meal. Check out these specials right on the waterfront:
- Azumi: Enjoy a romantic dinner featuring a special Five Course prix fixe menu. Make your reservation by calling 443-220-0477! Make it even better with a spa or hotel package from the Four Seasons.
- Bar Vasquez: Chef Mario Cano-Catalan will offer a special multi course menu that highlights the vibrancy and energy of Buenos Aires.For reservations, please at (410) 534-7296 or visit here.
- Bygone: The Bygone is offering a signature five course tasting menu featuring some of our most popular dishes, as well as some Chef specials created specifically for this special night.
- Charleston: When nothing but the best will do! Cindy Wolf will be offering two exquisite four course menus, plus hors d’oeuvres and dessert. For reservations, call (410) 332-7373.
- Cinghiale: Choose Italian romance. Chef Lewandowski is preparing a fabulous multi-choice Northern Italian Menu featuring, among other inspired Italian dishes, Hudson Valley Farm Duck Francobolli and Grilled Big Eye Tuna. For reservations call (410) 547-8282 or visit here.
- Explorers: Enjoy a speciality drink and food menu for Valentine’s Day and sweeten the deal with a hotel package at the Royal Sonesta. Make a reservation at 410-234-0550 ext 3422 or at sonesta.com.
- Fogo de Chao: Share the love! Every couple who dines will receive a card for one Full Churrasco Lunch or Dinner with purchase on your next visit. Make a reservation here.
- McCormick and Schmick’s: Treat the one you love to delicious seafood, steak, and oysters. Make a reservation here.
- Morton’s Steakhouse: Dine your heart out with a special menu featuring Steak & Lobster Oscar! Make a reservation here.
- Ouzo Bay: Enjoy a signature four-course meal created overlooking the Harbor. Reservations are filling up, so call ASAP to book your table at 443-708-5818.
- Phillip’s Seafood: Celebrate your love of seafood with the love of your life! Build your own perfect meal with their chef’s suggestions. Make reservations here.
- Points South Latin Kitchen: Treat your significant other to an intimate Latin Inspired dinner! They will be serving their dinner menu in addition to items created specifically for romantic dining. Call 443-563-2018 to make your reservation!
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House: Celebrate your Valentine from February 8 – 17 with a Surf & Turf offering, premium sparking wines by the glass, and more. Make reservations here.
- Sullivan’s Steakhouse: Surprise them with the best! Enjoy a stunning three-course prix fixe menu featuring cuts like our 16 oz. Ribeye and Simply Prepared Fish. Make your reservation here.
Don’t worry if you don’t have a romantic partner to celebrate with you. There’s still plenty of opportunities to celebrate friendships and full lives outside of relationships.
- Galentine’s Day Soiree: Round up your gals for an evening of cocktails, pampering, mingling and music, including pop-up shops from Sassanova and Lululemon, product demos by Lush Cosmetics, giveaways and more! Reserve your ticket in advance for this special girls’ night, a time to reconnect with your BFFs and meet new lady loves.
- It’s a Match: Wine + Chocolate: A match made in heaven! Come to Bin 604 for a Valentines event, pairing sweets with the love of our lives… wine! Tickets are $30 with a $5 credit toward featured wine. Get tickets here.
- Stupid Cupid Party: Celebrate your single status. Join VNO and friends for a night of fun and $7 a glass wine and snacks! Sign up on MeetUp .
- Galentine’s Day Drag Dinner: Are you single? Is Valentines Day a bore? The Point in Fells presents: Galentine’s Day Drag Dinner! Bring your girlfriends, who are your real soulmates anyway, and have a night out! Get tickets here.