Spotlight On: Baltimore Vegan Restaurant Week
Today kicks of Baltimore Vegan Restaurant Week! The Economist predicts 2019 as being the #YearOfTheVegan. Will you join the movement? Check out Maryland Vegan Restaurant Week which seeks to increase the awareness, benefits and accessibility of a plant-based diet through a fun, innovative and community-based experience across multiple counties, towns and neighborhoods.
Whether you are looking to find some new healthy options or want to support restaurants who support animals, there are a lot of new vegan options on there this week. Find something to eat or try out a vegan diet at these waterfront restaurants:
- Miss Shirley’s Cafe | 750 E. Pratt St.
- Little Havana | 1325 Key Hwy.
- L’Eau de Vie Organic Brasserie | 803 S. Caroline St.
- Papi’s Tacos | 1703 Aliceanna St.
- Alexander’s Tavern | 710 S. Broadway St.
Enjoy your week of guilt free dining!