Your 2020 Guide to a Perfect Waterfront Valentine’s
Before you get overwhelmed rushing to make Valentine’s Day plans, we’ve got a few tips for you! What better spot in Baltimore to make your love’s eyes sparkle than on the Inner Harbor. Bring your Valentine down to the water’s edge: start off with a dinner at one of the Waterfront’s incredible eateries then wrap it up with a stroll on the Waterfront.
Love At First Bite: Make Your Dinner Reservations
Nothing says I love you like a wonderfully cooked meal. Check out these specials right on the waterfront:
- Apropoe’s: Celebrate Valentine’s Day at the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront’s Apropoe’s. Make a reservation today.
- Bar Vasquez: On Valentine’s Day, Chef Mario Cano-Catalan will offer a special multi course menu, for $85 per person, that highlights the vibrancy and energy of Buenos Aires. Consider celebrating in a more intimate & relaxed setting with our full dinner menu on a quieter night of Valentine’s week.Valet parking is available. For reservations, please call Bar Vasquez at (410) 534-7296 or visit www.barvasquez.com.
- Bygone: The Bygone is offering a special 5-course prix fixe meal is $140 per person. Checkout the full menu & make reservations here.
- Blackwall Hitch: Surprise that special someone in your life with a special prix fixe Valentine’s Day menu! Make your reservation today by calling 443-759-7176.
- Charleston: When nothing but the best will do! Enjoy an evening of spectacular cuisine and an unparalleled wine list to celebrate your Valentine. For the occasion, Chef Wolf will be offering 2 multi-course menus. For reservations & details visit here.
- Cinghiale: Consider celebrating in a more intimate & relaxed setting with our full dinner menu on a quieter night of Valentine’s week. Celebrate San Valentino with us at Cinghiale. For the occasion, Chef Lewandowski is preparing a 4-course Northern Italian menu that highlights the flavors of the season. If you would like to make reservations for The Prezzo Fisso Di San Valentino menu call (410) 547-8282 or book online.
- Fogo de Chao: Celebrate Valentine’s Day, Feb. 13-16 with us and receive a complimentary dining card towards the purchase of your next Full Churrasco Experience. Dining Card is redeemable from 2/17-5/7, Sundays through Thursdays. One card per couple. Book your reservation now before they’re gone. Make a reservation here.
- McCormick and Schmick’s: Treat the one you love to delicious seafood, steak, and oysters. Make a reservation here.
- Morton’s Steakhouse: Dine your heart out all week with a special menu featuring Steak & Lobster! Make a reservation here.
- Ouzo Bay: Celebrate Valentine’s Day at Ouzo Bay! Overlooking the Inner Harbor in Harbor East, Ouzo Bay is the perfect place to bring your special guest. Guests will enjoy a signature four-course meal created by our culinary team, which includes some of our popular favorites, as well as some Chef specials. Make a reservation here.
- Phillip’s Seafood: Celebrate your love of seafood with the love of your life! Build your own perfect meal with their chef’s suggestions. Make reservations here.
- Rusty Scupper: Love is in the air at Rusty Scupper! Treat that special someone to an incredibly romantic dining experience overlooking the best views of the city. Join us Friday, February 14th, for a unique menu highlighting some of the restaurant’s most popular dishes in honor of Valentine’s Day. You can view the full menu here.
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House: Toast to your Valentine all week long. A love like yours calls for more than just one day of celebration. Join Ruth’s for Valentine’s Week and treat yourselves to our multi-course Porterhouse Dinner for Two or indulge in a decadent classic like Surf & Turf, available February 7-16, 2020**. To make the day even more special, you’ll also receive a $25 dining card to enjoy another evening with us.*** Make reservations here.
- Sullivan’s Steakhouse: Celebrate Valentine’s Day with Sullivan’s! Love at First Bite Menu, Available February 14-15, 2020. Surprise them with the best this Valentine’s Day. Enjoy a stunning three-course prix fixe menu for $79 per guest*, and enjoy featured cuts like our 16 oz. Ribeye and Simply Prepared Fish. Make your reservation now. Make your reservation here.
- Tagliata: Celebrate Valentine’s Day at Tagliata with a special 4-course prix fixe meal. Make a reservation here.
- TWIST: You’re sure to fall in LOVE all over again when you dine with TWIST on Valentine’s Day. This year we will be offering a three-course meal for $85 per couple. Great Signature Chef selections along with a complementary glass of champagne. Call now for reservations (410) 522-4000
No Partner, No Problem
Don’t worry if you don’t have a romantic partner to celebrate with you. There’s still plenty of opportunities to celebrate friendships and independence outside of relationships.
- It’s a Match: Wine + Chocolate: A match made in heaven! Come to Bin 604 for a Valentines event, pairing sweets with the love of our lives… wine! Tickets are $30 with a $5 credit toward featured wine. Get tickets here.
- Valentine’s Day Traffic Light Party at Tin Roof: Valentine’s Day isn’t just a day for couples! Here at Tin Roof, we are ready to play wing man, like we have since we came to Baltimore. Our Traffic light party is the perfect opportunity to make a new friend or maybe more. Slap on a neon glow bracelet that we will provide and have fun! (Green = Single and ready to mingle, Yellow = its complicated , & Red = Taken and happy.) Sonic Daze provides the soundtrack, while the best staff in Baltimore takes care of you.
- Sweet Love: Valentine’s Day at the Lewis: Indulge in a night of wine, chocolate and art. Come with your partner, your girls or solo for a wine and chocolate pairing workshop with Gregory Markell Lawrence & Sean Bani Yisreal of Markell-Bani Fine Wines and Sparkling Beverages. The wine will be paired with chocolate from Baltimore’s Pure Chocolates by Jinji. Before or after the tasting, explore our special exhibit, Elizabeth Catlett: Artist as Activist. Includes chocolate, wine pairing, light fare and a signature cocktail. Cash bar available. Registration required.
- Consider taking a mini staycation the Royal Sonesta: Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore hotel aims to be your home away from home offering classic style and casual comfort along with award-winning AAA Four Diamond customer service. Contact our concierge for the latest offers and packages.